The NCB Capitol Hill Classic is largely successful thanks to volunteers from the Cluster School and Capitol Hill community who help with everything from planning the race to getting it set up on race day.
If you’re interested in helping, our volunteer sign-up page will be the place to go; we’ll again use an online system that will let you see the tasks we need help with and the specific dates & times, so you should be able to find something that fits the contribution you’d like to make to the race. The process is quick, easy, and doesn’t require that you sign up for an account on any website! Check back here very soon.
Activities with which we’ll need help include:
- posting signs along the race route alerting the neighborhood about street closures (a week before race day);
- preparing for packet pickup (a few days before race day);
- staffing packet pickup (May 18th, 19th, and 20th);
- staffing bag check on race day;
- race setup & race cleanup.
We thank everyone in advance for the commitment to making the NCB Capitol Hill Classic races successful in 2018!